Saturday, April 05, 2008

* Today @ KLCC (Part II) *

Well... from the previous post i mentioned about our visit to the showroom?? I really liked one of the multimedia speaker system when i tested it... so after Coffee Bean, we headed back to the place & after my calculations i decided to BUY!!!! hiak hiak!!! Well, it's because i can pay 12 months installment from my bro's credit card (hehehehe) so you can kinda guess how much is this & i thought, there's 10% disc too... what the heck!! lets get it!! As my bro was making the payment, he was contemplating whether he should buy one of it as well... i was like "buy la buy la.... we enjoy together gether! kakaka"

In the end he didn't buy... as we were downstairs waiting for my dad to buy something in supermarket, my bro was thinking again, looking at the speaker box that i got, he's super tempted... as my dad's back, he just took my bro's stuff from his hands (a cheaper speaker that he got free from Machines when he bought an iMac) saying "aiyah go up & buy lar" & went up... so, we just went up again & my bro just followed...kakakaka!!!

There we were, smiling at the salesperson again, so she knew my bro decided to buy the same one.... so hilarious!!! kakaka :D

Okay...after so much talk talk talk.... me decided to show the photos to u peeps... hiaks!!!


BOSE...


This is a volume control pod! How cool is that!! ;p


Here it isssssssss... BOSE Companion 3 Series II multimedia speaker system!!! ;)
This is my new big toy!!!
there you can see the volume control pod in full size...
how i adjust the sound level?
i just have to rotate the black area of the pod clockwise or vice versa
i can even mute it too ;p how?
by just gently touch the top silver area!! Unmute it??? touch again lar!! wakakakakakak!!!

I SO LIKE!!!!!! :) :) :)

aaaaahhh.. music to my earsss.. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Tweets said...

Wah seh, how much you bought it? Bose wor. I'm still using my super old Altec Lansing speakers. I think it's about 10 years old now.

April 6, 2008 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Me not even using Altec speakers ... just relying on crappy notebook built in speakers. :(

April 7, 2008 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Tweets said...

Adrian : Oh yea, I agree with you. Notebook built in speakers are really crappy. It's either I plug in my earphones or I don't listen at all.

April 7, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger jazz2dmax said...

RM1290-10%= RM1161/12 mths installmemt= RM97 p/mth :P

April 7, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home