Wednesday, October 11, 2006

* Angel Of Music *

Phantom Of The Opera is coming to Singapore!!! So exciting!! I'm definitely going no matter what... been waiting for so long already and it's time to enjoy it!! Yi peeee!!!! Who's interested?? hahah.... i just wanna know.. hehehe.. at least i can share my excitement & experience for those who're going!!

Yesterday went BJ to support my training pal who shadowed the class... You did good pal! I myself at the same time wanted to improve my weakness... ended up eating after class.... sigh... so hungry... can't help it... think i'm gonna practice the whole release tomorrow in the morning... too bad i don have a big big mirror to see myself.... how? how??

Who can sponsor me a large mirror?? or a dance studio?? hahahahahah....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear! It's me - Cous! Haha! I would sponsor you a BIG BIG mirror but it'll be a little hard lugging such a big thing to your place all the way from Aussieland! You're going to LOVE Phantom!!! I know i did!

October 11, 2006 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Tweets said...

Oi, what end up eating after class? We always end up eating after class one ler... ;P...

I'm still wondering if I wanna go with you or not? A bit expensive ler.

October 15, 2006 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger jazz2dmax said...

Yes, we always end up eating after class... so, i don't think there will be a word called "diet" in our dictionary anymore! hahaha

My bro bought the tickets for 7th of April! so.. i'm going.. hehehe

October 15, 2006 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interested to go...let's go together!

October 16, 2006 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home