Wednesday, August 30, 2006

* Cuckoo! Cuckoo! *

Received the 1st sms tution track allocation yesterday at 11.40 am...Track 4.... yoo hoo! Loved the choreo so much as the song is beautiful as well...Okay, time to rescript & memorise the choreo... memorising the moves are okay but when i start to write, yikes! I'm stuck halfway! Never mind...kept listening the song over & over...geez.. managed to finish by night!

Yikes! Beeep Beep! Another sms coming in at 10.15pm... Ai yai yai!!! Another tution track! Ahhh... stress stress...need to memorise another one.... but then i'm just gonna memorise tonight or later this afternoon... wahahahahah!!! Oh ya... just received another sms track again this morning at 10.14am & i just woke up! Alamak!! I'm gonna go "cuckoo"!! Soon.. pimples will start to come out... dark eye circles getting obvious.... Ahhhh ...stress stress!!!

But then again, now, i'm sitting here just blogging...doing nothing......

So... my stress level is going up tonight...

Aaaahhh!!!! Stress! Stress!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tweets said...

I'm stressed too.
I've got 4 tuitions to do and I haven't got time to learn the choreo.
Need to go for a crash course.

August 30, 2006 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger jazz2dmax said...

Yikes! this time i think we neeed to memorise the whole tracks!! U'll never know just in case..hehehe ;p

August 30, 2006 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home